Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Wehrmacht Heer Rucksack - Original ?

Article about: Bought this small rucksack from a friend at the weekend. He tells me its Heer and belonged to his grandfather. A couple of questions, first, is it original ? does anyone have any information

?

Default Wehrmacht Heer Rucksack - Original ?

Bought this small rucksack from a friend at the weekend. He tells me its Heer and belonged to his grandfather. A couple of questions, first, is it original ? does anyone have any information on the triangle with the letters EH marking on the clip, thirdly the leather branding at the top of the rucksack is just not quite readable anymore. Do members have any ideas how I can bring the branding mark up a little - to read it. I've tried rubbing talc powder on it, but it doesn't help. Any information or ideas welcome.
    Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht Heer Rucksack - Original ?   Wehrmacht Heer Rucksack - Original ?  

Wehrmacht Heer Rucksack - Original ?   Wehrmacht Heer Rucksack - Original ?  

Wehrmacht Heer Rucksack - Original ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht Heer Rucksack - Original ?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Wehrmacht Heer Rucksack - Original ?

100000000% original!
    Cheers
    Manny

?

Manny - Thanks for the post and the prompt comfirmation. I wonder its a bit on the small side, for example when compared to Luftwaffe rucksacks is this one what's called a engineer's rucksack?
    Best Wishes
    Last edited by AlecH; 07-28-2011 at 04:30 PM.

I think this is probably an artillery backpack