Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wehrmacht M31 Zeltbahn again

Article about: Once again, I bought a wehrmacht M31 zeltbahn Annoyed from this ads?   I like the producer stamp

Default Wehrmacht M31 Zeltbahn again

Once again, I bought a wehrmacht M31 zeltbahn
    I like the producer stamp

Wehrmacht M31 Zeltbahn againWehrmacht M31 Zeltbahn againWehrmacht M31 Zeltbahn againWehrmacht M31 Zeltbahn againWehrmacht M31 Zeltbahn againWehrmacht M31 Zeltbahn againWehrmacht M31 Zeltbahn againWehrmacht M31 Zeltbahn againWehrmacht M31 Zeltbahn againWehrmacht M31 Zeltbahn againWehrmacht M31 Zeltbahn againWehrmacht M31 Zeltbahn againWehrmacht M31 Zeltbahn againWehrmacht M31 Zeltbahn againWehrmacht M31 Zeltbahn againWehrmacht M31 Zeltbahn againWehrmacht M31 Zeltbahn againWehrmacht M31 Zeltbahn againWehrmacht M31 Zeltbahn againWehrmacht M31 Zeltbahn again

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht M31 Zeltbahn again
    P
    Many

Love the zelts! you'll need to clean up the buttons a bit to stop any more rust bleeding

Nice example.

I can tell you it was made in Wesslar (Hessen-Nassau).

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you Ade.

Hello,
    That's an interesting example produced in the era 1943-45 with mismatched panels...(see photo below)...
    I do own one Zeltbahn from the same Producer.
    Thanks

Wehrmacht M31 Zeltbahn again

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

nice one! i just got my first zeltbahn recently and ours look similar. mine also had the rust on the buttons but i chose to remove them and thoroughly clean the rust off. unfortunately , some rust bled into the material prior to my owning it. will you try to prevent the future rust damage as i had?

Lian,you must be the queen of Zeltbahns. ---lol

great piece - i got 2 of them and want more...

?

Nice Zelts! This piece has alluded me thus far but your posts continue to motivate me to track one down! Thanks for posting