Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Wehrmacht Soldier Set

Article about: Hi guys, just wanted to share with you my set, hope that one day I will complete it

Default Wehrmacht Soldier Set

Hi guys, just wanted to share with you my set, hope that one day I will complete it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht Soldier Set   Wehrmacht Soldier Set  

Wehrmacht Soldier Set   Wehrmacht Soldier Set  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht Soldier Set
    P
    Many

Good Job! You've pretty much got the expensive items already, and the mess-kit, bread-bag and spade are still quite affordable out there for you to complete your Equipment Set-Up...Germany's Ebay.de is a good source for the Gasmask/Canister along with the other items...Believe it or not, when I was a kid in Germany I used to run around the neighborhood with that stuff on...The older neighbors sure got a kick out of it, lol....
    cheers, Glenn

Very nice, but they kind of clash with the parquet flooring and mat!

I know you are right, not the best display, hopefully next time it will be displayed in a nice manequin with a M36 jacket

Now that WOULD be nice!

Thanks Glenn, appreciate your views and comments, will definetely look into that for sure, this is not on my priority list, surely when I complete it that is, the jacket and helmet all on an upper part of a manequin, I will post pictures

You could also pick up an original WH or LW Overcoat on Ebay.de for under $200 for a Mannequin...that's probably what I'm going to have to do as my budget doesn't allow for a high-priced camo or M36 Tunic...
    Glenn

great set so far i like the fact you decided to show it as is and not use gap filler's

?

Last time I told somebody they had a nice set was 50 years ago and I have been married to her ever since.

Your field gear kit looks very good friend.

Thanks Glenn, the most important thing that is missing on my side is to figure out how the hell I am going to convince my girlfriend to get a manequin at our place

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast