Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Wehrmacht Zeltpane

Article about: I bought it last week It looks nice to me. Share the photos.

Default Wehrmacht Zeltpane

I bought it last week
    It looks nice to me.
    Share the photos.
    Wehrmacht ZeltpaneWehrmacht ZeltpaneWehrmacht ZeltpaneWehrmacht ZeltpaneWehrmacht ZeltpaneWehrmacht ZeltpaneWehrmacht ZeltpaneWehrmacht ZeltpaneWehrmacht ZeltpaneWehrmacht ZeltpaneWehrmacht ZeltpaneWehrmacht ZeltpaneWehrmacht Zeltpane

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht Zeltpane
    P
    Many

Nice original Shelter quarter looks like the brown metal Italian manufactured buttons used mid to late war. I have one with the same type buttons. I can't remember if they are four hole or three I think four. it is posted here somewhere under collections and display. I'll look again. BTW NICE one

Very nice! I love Zeltbahns and the design on yours is great!

Here are my two ZB's

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Wehrmacht Zeltpane  Wehrmacht Zeltpane 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hello lianshangzheng,
    This is a real nice original M31 Zeltbahn produced between May and July 1944.
    What you have bought is a rare rotated buttonholes example. Congrats for this purchase.
    In May 1944, it was decided to rotate half of the buttonholes to have a better buttoning between Zeltbahnen when formed as a tent.
    In July of the same year, this arrangement was discontinued because of a slow down in the production. If you paid the price for a normal one, then it's double pleasure...

By the way, in my opinion, there's no need for you to post photos of the package when you open a thread. If you tell us that you just received an item, we trust you without problem.
    Thanks

Wehrmacht Zeltpane

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Default Shelter Buttons

What are these buttons on a quarter of mine I have read and been told Italian manfacture used 43 on. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht Zeltpane   Wehrmacht Zeltpane  

They may be different from lianshangzheng's example her's may be rusted metal instead of brown. don't mean to hijack her thread but I am curious thanks timothy

?

Very nice Zeltbahn lianshangzheng good color with a nice crisp and clear RB-NR stamp.

Regards Mark K