Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

WH A-Frame;walkaround of the real thing!

Article about: Hi all, here you go a "walkaround" of a genuine,WH-issue combat A-Frame. I've posted the pictures without captions...all you need to do is compare them to the photo of the A-frame

Default WH A-Frame;walkaround of the real thing!

Hi all,
    here you go a "walkaround" of a genuine,WH-issue combat A-Frame.
    I've posted the pictures without captions...all you need to do is compare them to the photo of the A-frame you'd like to purchase or to the one you already have!
    If this thread will get an adequate feedback I'll post more....lurkers do more harm than good!
    Of course,revealing details could be useful to fakers as well but,on the other hand,they know darn well where to get an original item to copy....not always to WW2 standards though!
    Enjoy
    Manny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WH A-Frame;walkaround of the real thing!   WH A-Frame;walkaround of the real thing!  

WH A-Frame;walkaround of the real thing!   WH A-Frame;walkaround of the real thing!  

WH A-Frame;walkaround of the real thing!   WH A-Frame;walkaround of the real thing!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WH A-Frame;walkaround of the real thing!
    P
    Many

Default Re: WH A-Frame;walkaround of the real thing!

More
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WH A-Frame;walkaround of the real thing!   WH A-Frame;walkaround of the real thing!  

WH A-Frame;walkaround of the real thing!  
    Attached Images Attached Images WH A-Frame;walkaround of the real thing! 

More...

Attached Images Attached Images WH A-Frame;walkaround of the real thing!  WH A-Frame;walkaround of the real thing! 

Great pics Manny. Exactly what members need to see so they don't get caught by a repro, Cheers, Richard.

?

Thanks for the pics Manny.

Not only a great help to collectors, but also to those of us that make models.

Thanks

Regardsetc

Ian D
    AKA:Jimpy

Quote by DUJAILAH View Post
    Great pics Manny. Exactly what members need to see so they don't get caught by a repro, Cheers, Richard.
    Thank you for appreciating my humble effort Dujailah!That's exactly what this thread is all about....helping members not to be burnt by an expensive fake!I'm willing to post more pictures if needed
    Cheers
    Manny

Quote by jimpy View Post
    Thanks for the pics Manny.

Not only a great help to collectors, but also to those of us that make models.

Thanks

Regardsetc

Ian D
    AKA:Jimpy
    Hi Ian,
    I'm a modeler myself....therefore I'm glad that these pics are deemed by a fellow modeler to be of help to a better detailed figure!
    Cheers
    Manny