Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

What kind of feldflasche is this?

Article about: Dear Community! I bought this German feldflasche or fieldbottle today at a Market. It was very cheap - about 5 Euro, so it was no question that it comes or not with me home On the screwcap t

?

None of both.
    What kind of feldflasche is this?What kind of feldflasche is this?What kind of feldflasche is this?What kind of feldflasche is this?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What kind of feldflasche is this?
    P
    Many

You stated PRYM Snaps in your description...those are clearly not Prym Snaps...It looks to me to be an original late-war German canteen reissued by adding the carbine-attachment and a new felt cover...
    Here is a Prym Snap...If it isn't exactly like this Prym-Star, then it is not a German issued cover that I'm familiar with....
    Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What kind of feldflasche is this?  
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 09-23-2015 at 10:04 PM.

?

It's Prym, trust me! Wait about 10 minutes, and I take a picture of it I know how's look a Prym button, I have several German canteens, and all has this "star" symbol and my gasplane pouch has also it's prym button. Wait please, I take some pictures...

An interesting piece for sure...German Canteen and possibly Commercial Cover I can only guess...For 5 Euros you can't go wrong, well done any way you look at it..!
    cheers, Glenn

?

Took some photos of the buttons, and of my HJ canteen. Notice the exactly SAME size of the HJ
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What kind of feldflasche is this?   What kind of feldflasche is this?  

What kind of feldflasche is this?   What kind of feldflasche is this?  

Attached Images Attached Images What kind of feldflasche is this? 

Thanks for those excellent photos...Variants Galore for comparison...It's a German Canteen for sure...Killer Price too!
    cheers, Glenn

?

So let's say the final word It's a German canteen maybe wartime, and possibly a postwar cover Maybe it's a tourist model or something like that. Thank you for your help once again!

It's a German Canteen produced during the Era or immediately thereafter....One of the many unique variants to study and ponder, lol...
    cheers,Glenn

Nice price at only a fiver......... !
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Thank you. It was on a washingmachine and my girlfriend spotted it :P Last year at this place, I also bought a Luftwaffe M35 double decaled helmet for 16 Euro. The women who sold it to me, didn't know what was she's selling to me pretty bad................
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What kind of feldflasche is this?   What kind of feldflasche is this?  

What kind of feldflasche is this?   What kind of feldflasche is this?  

What kind of feldflasche is this?  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2