MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

What is this metalpiece for?

Article about: Hi everybody. I sold this to a collector a while ago, but none of us actually knew what it was for and I am still interested in the actual usage of it. Its about 5x7cm and has a spike on one

Default What is this metalpiece for?

Hi everybody.

I sold this to a collector a while ago, but none of us actually knew what it was for and I am still interested in the actual usage of it.
    Its about 5x7cm and has a spike on one side and swastikas facing three sides.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thank you!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is this metalpiece for?   What is this metalpiece for?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is this metalpiece for?
    P
    Many

Pretty cool piece!! ...... and my guess would be part of a radio, telephony or other electrical device ( a frame or chassis bracket perhaps? )

Probably way off ........

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Almost looks to me like it could be a simple switch.

Ok:-)
    My first thought was something in printing, and placint this piece and get the swastikas at the right place and with the right distance...
    what do you think?
    Alex

Quote by Alexz666 View Post
    Ok:-)
    My first thought was something in printing, and placint this piece and get the swastikas at the right place and with the right distance...
    what do you think?
    Alex
    to transfer ink the parts would have to be in relief and reversed ....
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I meant that this is just a piece to correct the lines and so, and that it's not the actaul stamp or plate

Just a thought, it's a strange piece.

Danmark:

The stamp that says "SUR Berlin" or something, have you seen it before? might be a clue. I am not familiar with it.

That is a lot of Waa type of eagles or property mark no doubt original piece from something to me some type of bracket maybe. timothy