Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What pistol was this holster used with...PPK, Browning, etc?

Article about: I would say the left is a holster for a Browning HP 9'er, and the other is for either a Walther PP 7.65 or possible a Browning M1910 7.65. The stamp on the inside is fake in opinion; I ve ne

Default What pistol was this holster used with...PPK, Browning, etc?

I have 2 German WWII pistol holsters. One I know is a Browning (the larger one). It is marked nka43. The smaller one is puzzling me. It has a clear WWII German stamp on the inside leather, but I cannot find any other markings. I thought it was maybe for a smaller PPK pistol, but I'm not sure. Thanks for any info.

Bill
    What pistol was this holster used with...PPK, Browning, etc?What pistol was this holster used with...PPK, Browning, etc?What pistol was this holster used with...PPK, Browning, etc?What pistol was this holster used with...PPK, Browning, etc?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What pistol was this holster used with...PPK, Browning, etc?
    P
    Many

Not liking that stamp. NH

What's wrong with the stamp? I'm more interested in what gun this holster is for than the stamp. It's definately from the wwii time era judging by the wear.

?

The holster looks like a walther or some other small caliber weapon the stamp looks like it was added to increase the price.

Small caliber holster probably german all I have ever owned were stamped in the leather with maker or three letter codes like dlk etc some might have waa but not ink stamped like that I agree that stamp is put on holster to make it look more appealing I have had many of them unmarked also timothy

I paid $58 for it. Probably too much. But I thought it would look good in my collection with other holsters. So what..a small browning or .32 cal pistol of some kind?

Yeah it should fit it I had a almost identical unmarked one like it in brown many years ago and had a Sauer .32s or the 38H with wartime waa on it and it fit the Sauer fine from a vet buy so I think any small caliber would fit. timothy

It does look like a period holster. 58 was not a bad price. But the ink stamp is bogus in my opinion. Anything accepted for military use like this would be stamped - but not with ink. NH

Looks like it's for a Walther PP/PPK the one on the right that is!...

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    It does look like a period holster. 58 was not a bad price. But the ink stamp is bogus in my opinion. Anything accepted for military use like this would be stamped - but not with ink. NH
    You're right about the stamp Neil, it's a document stamp for a start, and is probably one of those $20 fakes from Poland.

What pistol was this holster used with...PPK, Browning, etc?
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast