Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 German Luftwaffe FJ Rucksack 1944

Article about: Hi there guys. I am looking at buying a WW2 German Luftwaffe FJ Rucksack 1944 for the collection unsure on how much these are worth though and if this is original? any help would be much app

Default WW2 German Luftwaffe FJ Rucksack 1944

Hi there guys.

I am looking at buying a WW2 German Luftwaffe FJ Rucksack 1944 for the collection unsure on how much these are worth though and if this is original? any help would be much appreciated.
    Dated and RB Nr Marked as follows:
    0/0378/0005

Cheers Dan
    WW2 German Luftwaffe FJ Rucksack 1944WW2 German Luftwaffe FJ Rucksack 1944

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 German Luftwaffe FJ Rucksack 1944
    P
    Many

What makes it FJ? Top flap seems to have been replaced or boogered up. It should have strap retainers. NH

I don't know Just what the seller said it was?

I too don't see anything FJ about it a standard Luftwaffe pack can't tell much from the picture is there a maker and date on the brown strap on back? looks like top flapped replaced Luftwaffe troops used these along with others not impossible a FJ wouldn't have used it but who knows be careful BW (West Germany) made them too I have a friend that has a lot of post war and he has a blue one dated 1955. timothy

If it has a Rb number then it should be WWII era. As Timothy said it appears the top flap was replaced. They sell in a wide price range based on condition and age. Most land in the $75 to $125 range. NH

?

I've never heard of, or seen referencet to, a Lw "Fj" rucksak.
    Doubt that such a thing existed. They would have used the same as the LW field div or any other Lw troops.
    I agree , it looks like the top flaqp has been replaced.
    Sarge

Cheers guys i will just leave this one alone

I would like to see closer pics of the flap. It may not have been replaced. Often different pieces of material were used in construction of canvas web items and colours and textures could vary.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ade, I'm curioius too about the flap. However, shouldn't it have leather or cloth retainers for straps? That is why I thought it was replaced. I will have to pull my LW Rucksack out and take a look. NH

I too agree that items have different colored parts such as US M-1 pouches with OD3 tops and OD7 bottoms MP 40 pouches can be found similar so upon second look and thought it may have been made that way who knows I too agree RBN no can also be found. timothy