Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WW2 German mauser Gewehr guns

Article about: Hi! I have a friend, who has this mauser k98 1945 and 1942 mauser and Gewehr 88 mauser Both DISARMED What do you think? all original? what is its value, and where he can sell them?

?

Default WW2 German mauser Gewehr guns

Hi!

I have a friend, who has this mauser k98 1945 and 1942 mauser and Gewehr 88 mauser
    Both DISARMED

WW2 German mauser Gewehr gunsWW2 German mauser Gewehr gunsWW2 German mauser Gewehr gunsWW2 German mauser Gewehr gunsWW2 German mauser Gewehr gunsWW2 German mauser Gewehr gunsWW2 German mauser Gewehr gunsWW2 German mauser Gewehr gunsWW2 German mauser Gewehr guns

WW2 German mauser Gewehr gunsWW2 German mauser Gewehr gunsWW2 German mauser Gewehr gunsWW2 German mauser Gewehr gunsWW2 German mauser Gewehr gunsWW2 German mauser Gewehr gunsWW2 German mauser Gewehr gunsWW2 German mauser Gewehr guns

WW2 German mauser Gewehr gunsWW2 German mauser Gewehr gunsWW2 German mauser Gewehr gunsWW2 German mauser Gewehr guns

What do you think? all original?
    what is its value, and where he can sell them?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 German mauser Gewehr guns
    P
    Many

?

The first rifle,the SWP45 is an Israeli rework,it has an Israeli produced stock with the wrong trigger guard and barrel bands for that rifle,so it is not original....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Quote by zwerge View Post
    The first rifle,the SWP45 is an Israeli rework,it has an Israeli produced stock with the wrong trigger guard and barrel bands for that rifle,so it is not original....Pete.
    I think it also has a Israeli sling Second rifle looks Like a Turkish mauer possibly a M93 3rd gun seems to be a all original Gew 88 with a unit mark. timothy

?

I was thinking Turkish too. The crescent moon and star was a good hint.

Definitely Turkish, i have 2 but you have some different markings to mine..ill have to clean them out and check on that

The sling on the K98 is Israeli, too. Look for a 'Y' in a circle on the buckle.

The second rifle is a Turkish Mauser. Ankara is the capitol of Turkey and is where the old Mauser factories used to produce these rifles. My first weapon was a Turkish Mauser on my 13 birthday. I got to spend time in Turkey last summer and was able to see the World War 1 battlefields near Gallipoli. The reason your markings might be different is because after the first World War, the country was in a turmoil, much like the rest of the world. Mustafa Kemal (Atatürk), a World War 1 officer and hero of Gallipoli was led the Turkish National Movement and was eventually able to gain control of the country. He did many reforms including changing the writing styles of Turkish from arabic calligraphy to a Latin based alphabet, jump starting the Turkish economy, and changing the Islamic based government into a secular organization. His reforms helped Turkey grow into the economic and military powerhouse that it is today. Very nice rifles you have!

?

hi!

thasnk.
    so they are not German rifles, but WW2?
    and what is its value?
    what do you think?
    because i would sell them.

The Isreali one was converted to NATO standard 7.62 i believe and make a nice weapon to fire(when not deactivated)...Turkish Mausers in the 70s and 80s flooded the market and were one of the cheapest rifles to buy..im not currently up on the prices around the world,but they are not expensive..especially in countries with working weapons

Quote by Zsilie View Post
    hi!

thasnk.
    so they are not German rifles, but WW2?
    and what is its value?
    what do you think?
    because i would sell them.
    I thought they belonged to a friend?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast