Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

ww2 German rucksack

Article about: I have the oppurtonity to buy this ww2 german rucksack. What do you think ,is it original???? It lacks the adjustment straps

Default Re: ww2 German rucksack

Right folks - look for a better example. This is not a Rucksack as pointed out. The Tornister was for extra clothing and personal belongings. It was not used in combat and rarely if ever showed up on the front line. It was kept in transport or lodging. The pack has a cow hide flap - not horse or pony fur as some claim. Look for an example that has either attached shoulder straps that can be attached to the belt or D-ring connectors on a short bit of leather that can be attached to the Y-straps. They are plentiful and can be found in good condition. US price should range from $65 to $125. NH

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ww2 German rucksack
    P
    Many

Go to Rask Antik WWII German Militara and then miscellaneous / rucksacks and bags - you will find many
    Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

ok guys your hepl is priceless

- - Updated - -

help, my mistake

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

ok

ww2 German rucksackww2 German rucksackww2 German rucksackww2 German rucksackww2 German rucksack what about this??it costs 110 euro

?

I think at $110.00 euro you should be able to find a lot nicer of an example of an M-34 tornister take a real good look at image 1 and 3 that you have posted you will notice that the left hand shoulder strap would appear to be ripped near the bottom and it is missing the buckle and hook hardware from the same strap.

Regards Mark K

?

There is also one here at Epenlaub. They are good guys. I have always been happy doing business with them. Take a look there is a few for 60-70 and 120 Euro

Original WW2 German militaria, WW2 Red Army militaria, WW2 Soviet militaria and more...

Regards, Lars

after your advices my fellows i changed my mind into this . What do you think original or not??ww2 German rucksackww2 German rucksackww2 German rucksackww2 German rucksackww2 German rucksackww2 German rucksackww2 German rucksackww2 German rucksackww2 German rucksackww2 German rucksackww2 German rucksackww2 German rucksackww2 German rucksackww2 German rucksack

?

Yes it's good one to the right price

Regards, Lars

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast