Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 German Wehrmacht low ankle boots?

Article about: Hi All - someone selling this pair as a WW2 German Wehrmacht low ankle boots - I have some doubts... I looked around in the forum and the internet - looks similar, but some differences (like

?

Default WW2 German Wehrmacht low ankle boots?

Hi All - someone selling this pair as a WW2 German Wehrmacht low ankle boots - I have some doubts...
    I looked around in the forum and the internet - looks similar, but some differences (like the sole for exmpl.)
    Can anyone confirm this?
    Cheers,
    Fabe
    WW2 German Wehrmacht  low ankle boots?WW2 German Wehrmacht  low ankle boots?WW2 German Wehrmacht  low ankle boots?WW2 German Wehrmacht  low ankle boots?WW2 German Wehrmacht  low ankle boots?WW2 German Wehrmacht  low ankle boots?WW2 German Wehrmacht  low ankle boots?WW2 German Wehrmacht  low ankle boots?WW2 German Wehrmacht  low ankle boots?WW2 German Wehrmacht  low ankle boots?WW2 German Wehrmacht  low ankle boots?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 German Wehrmacht  low ankle boots?
    P
    Many

I don’t think these are wartime, all the short marching boots I have seen had lace holes all the way up and not the steel eye hooks as shown here. Also the stud arrangement on the bottom is not familiar to me, the toes of the boot appear to have a steel toecap inside? But this might just be the shape. The markings also appear later additions.

?

They may be wartime, but not German.

Hello,
    They have nothing in common with WWII german Schnürschuhe
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    The markings also appear later additions.
    Hello,
    IMO markings are regular factory ones.
    42 is the size (not the year)
    8 is for 8 cm width

and 585 ?
    because it's the 585th pair of non german maybe they're german that's what the seller says ankle boots that i see on the forum....
    More likely a contract number or a lot number
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

Hello,
    For those who don't know how a WWII german Schnürschuhe looks like and those who are interested in this matter, you can have a look there, it's free and it's good for your Impedimenta knowledge : YouTube
    Thanks

In Memoriam :

?

I don't collect uniforms - I was wondering if this seller (who has other items) was fraud or not - staying away from him...

Cheers,
    Fabe