Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 stuffs lot

Article about: hi, what is the value of this pacK, what do you think? Jar, color changing lamp, helmet, fork, spoon, compass, bayonet thanks

Default WW2 stuffs lot

hi,

what is the value of this pacK, what do you think? Jar, color changing lamp, helmet, fork, spoon, compass, bayonet
    thanks
    WW2 stuffs lotWW2 stuffs lotWW2 stuffs lotWW2 stuffs lotWW2 stuffs lotWW2 stuffs lot

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 stuffs lot
    P
    Many

Photos aren't the best from what I see here, I'd personally pay 215 for the helmet, bayonet,light, and fork and spoon. I may be to high or too low, but that's what I'd pay. The other stuff, I don't know.

?

As a collection there's not a lot to get excited about really, the helmet is in pretty bad shape...so much so the rim has split and the silver paint suggests a few creative owners. The flashlight has lost most of its exterior finish and the bayonet may not in fact be matching and shows pitting and dents. The cutlery appears to be part of an incomplete combination set, knife and can opener/holder missing. So all up I reckon somewhere around 250, maybe more if the bayonet matches.

Hello,
    In my opinion, the only item that really deserves to be saved here is the prewar fat container in aluminium with glass insert (unfortunatly the lid of the glass insert is missing)....these fat containers in aluminium are not so common nowadays, IMO you can find one of these for 50 containers in black, orange or brown bakelite...
    Thanks
    Last edited by JPhilip; 09-15-2013 at 07:52 PM.

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

i like the k98 bayonet the best, thats just me.

- - Updated - -

just needs a frog!

I agree with the rest.
    Not much to get excited about.

For me, the winner is the bayonet. Try to buy it seperate from the rest. Maybe $175.
    It's a nice, early dated Hӧrster. Get a frog, and and give it a little TLC (a little cleanup)....

As for the remaining:
    A helmet shell is just a shell.
    The fat container is nice, but incomplete, impossible to find a loose inner lid.
    The fork & spoon is missing the knife, plus the can-opener/bracket that holds the kit together.
    Compass isn't rare and neither is the flashlight.
    Ik zou er niet veel tijd aan verspillen Theo!

A hundred and a half tops for the lot....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hmmm, not even a "thank you" on this thread.