Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Y-Strap & Rucksack Score!

Article about: Hello Friends, I was perusing German Ebay.de last night, looking for good deals when I came upon this Rucksack, offered for 35 Euros...a decent deal itself, but then it hit me that unbeknown

Default Y-Strap & Rucksack Score!

Hello Friends,
    I was perusing German Ebay.de last night, looking for good deals when I came upon this Rucksack, offered for 35 Euros...a decent deal itself, but then it hit me that unbeknownst to the seller, the Y-Straps are still attached to this piece, LOL!! ...$50 Total includes shipping to the US, a pretty good score in my opinion, considering today's prices...I already have a replacement for the missing rear strap/hook...
    That's how I like to score Militaria - Money is less important than Knowledge in this hobby, and being smarter than the seller has it's rewards, which is why you always hear me saying that "Knowledge Trumps Money" in this Hobby...I say this especially to encourage our New Members/Collectors...You don't need loads of cash to collect Historic Militaria - instead, you will be much better served with a Sharp Eye & Knowledge of the Material...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Y-Strap & Rucksack Score!   Y-Strap & Rucksack Score!  

Y-Strap & Rucksack Score!   Y-Strap & Rucksack Score!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Y-Strap & Rucksack Score!
    P
    Many

Well done Glenn!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Cool score ;-)

Nice one Glenn you are without a doubt the King of EbayDE

Well done!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I hope the leather piece from the O-ring is also present.... looks like its missing, but I can't be sure.....

It looks like the Y straps are permanently fixed to the Rucksack.....

Lets wait and see until it arrives looks like a good score anyway

Tom

Quote by MP44tom View Post
    I hope the leather piece from the O-ring is also present.... looks like its missing, but I can't be sure.....

It looks like the Y straps are permanently fixed to the Rucksack.....

Lets wait and see until it arrives looks like a good score anyway

Tom
    Thanks, Tom...I've already got the necessary rear parts for restoration...On Second thought, I wonder if this could be worn along with the Combat Gear, hooked up to the Ammo Pouches etc?
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Y-Strap & Rucksack Score!  

?

Good eye! I agree with Glenn - I won lots of stuff for a good price on German ebay & the Hungarian auction site (Vatera) - just by being "smarter" than the seller

Absolutely Fabe..... I think 80% of my collection comes from ebay..... you just have to know your stuff.....

Tom

?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Thanks, Tom...I've already got the necessary rear parts for restoration...On Second thought, I wonder if this could be worn along with the Combat Gear, hooked up to the Ammo Pouches etc?
    cheers, Glenn
    Great score Glenn !!! G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "