Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

2 mae wests, n-6 gun camera and 75mm apt shell, yard sale

Article about: this weekends yard sale finds, an n-6 gun camera with film, b-4 and b-5 mae wests with co2 cartridges etc... and an m 52 75mm ap-t shell. also some parachute hardware. all in all a lucky gro

Default 2 mae wests, n-6 gun camera and 75mm apt shell, yard sale

this weekends yard sale finds, an n-6 gun camera with film, b-4 and b-5 mae wests with co2 cartridges etc... and an m 52 75mm ap-t shell. also some parachute hardware. all in all a lucky group. any idea on values?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 mae wests, n-6 gun camera and 75mm apt shell, yard sale   2 mae wests, n-6 gun camera and 75mm apt shell, yard sale  

Default Re: 2 mae wests, n-6 gun camera and 75mm apt shell, yard sale

Based on what I have seen before, I think $65-$75 is about the going price for the gun camera.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Brindlereo
    ?

gun camera pics could be priceless

the counter reads 10 feet shot, i am looking into ways of having it developed, almost certainly there will be hopeless light leaks if there was anything on it to begin with...

Brindlereo
    ?

i believe counter goes to 50