Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

$5 navy knife

Article about: Was at a small antique show today and found this British navy knife in a box of tools . Asked the lady how much and walked away with it for . also picked up a few other items all very cheap

?

Default $5 navy knife

Was at a small antique show today and found this British navy knife in a box of tools . Asked the lady how much and walked away with it for $5. also picked up a few other items all very cheap . Could somebody point me in the right direction for info on the navy knife . Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture  navy knife    navy knife  

navy knife    navy knife  

navy knife    navy knife  

navy knife    navy knife  

navy knife    navy knife  

navy knife  

?

On this site of course.
    British Army Jack Knives 1880-1979

?

Wood thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Gary

The same maker as one of my FS knives.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture  navy knife    navy knife  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Ralph very nice .

It isn't actually a Navy issue knife as such, it's a standard Army issue three piece Jack Knife. Still a nice knife though and still a decent price.

Here you go for some pics... Military Pocket Knives...

?

Time bandit thanks for the info. I really like this knife it has a good feel to it . I also really like how easy it is to date . Gary

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    Time bandit thanks for the info. I really like this knife it has a good feel to it . I also really like how easy it is to date . Gary
    Yup, I love the things too, I've got far too many of them...well actually that's not true as you can't ever have too many of them!!

?

so true you can never have to many toys. When I saw it all alone in that box covered in dirt and rust I just had to take it home. Would the lanyard have been allowed or do you think its post war. Gary

Not sure if the lanyard would date from the war or afterwards to be honest? Maybe done by a bored soldier during a lull in the fighting - guess we'll never know?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast