Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Another Mess I have to help clear up and some out

Article about: by klokhoane Is that a stielhandgranate i see in the 4th picture? mmm... would love to have one... cheers, I dont know about there being a stielhandgranate in pic 4, but there is certainly a

?

Default Another Mess I have to help clear up and some out

Well this one is not really a barn find as my other 2 are..however this place ( which prefers to remain Nameless) has asked me to sell the items they no longer want...it will take about 2 years to go through it as they are very short staffed..they have started on books so far..and you cannot believe the manuals I have...dating 1914 to the 60s so far!!
    The money I get for the stuff I sell for them..goes back to them 100%...they have offered me items for my troubles...however I still give "donations" for anything I take or they give me.

Sorry I can't tell you where it is......

But many boxes and bags have never been sorted..I have been asked to help..how can I say NO!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another Mess I have to help clear up and some out   Another Mess I have to help clear up and some out  

Another Mess I have to help clear up and some out   Another Mess I have to help clear up and some out  

Another Mess I have to help clear up and some out   Another Mess I have to help clear up and some out  

Another Mess I have to help clear up and some out  
    Last edited by CampX; 05-22-2010 at 11:28 PM.

Default Re: Another Mess I have to help clear up and some out

you start selling those uniforms and other Canadian gear, let me know
    I'm not too far away dude...just south of Brantford.

?

Well they will not all be for sale..some they will let go others they will not let go...as it is with the other stuff..Send me a PM with your phone number and we can talk..I just picked up a pile of WW2 19 Set items..and you never know what I can dig out next week!!!

Dean

I see a few shoulder flashes that are making me drool already...the canvas Seafoth Highlanders, the Trois Rivieres Tanks...wow what a haul.

...and what the hell is that in the middle...a Miami Dolphins jersey...??

?

WHAT A FANTASTIC LOOKING PLACE!!, thats a real alladins cave and you sir , are a very lucky man, i hope you find something worthy of your genorosity.

?

Thank you, but like all relic hunters..luck has very little to do with it..I ask every one I meet about this sort of thing..I spend years tracking down stories..a few turn out good..most are crap...you make your own luck..weather you hunt with a metal detector or look for "barn finds" if you don't ask and research..you never find it....nothing comes looking for me....I have always searched for it..and anyone can do that..

Thank you for your reply.

Dean

heh...

I ask around here, 'say Pop, what's in the barn'?

answer...

"Cows, and the mess they leave behind".

Wow, looks like some goodies in there. I particularly like the ordnance !

SatansCabanaBoy and I can meet up and drive out together !

I'm just north of TO...................
    Regards,

Steve.

Is that a stielhandgranate i see in the 4th picture?
    mmm... would love to have one...

cheers,

?

Sorry guys..I am not taking anyone up there!!!
    Find your own hoards!!! LOL

The lighting was poor in the building..and I didn't see the German Stick until I saw the photo..I think it may be WW1..however I would think they are keeping that one as I can only see one of them..and as I mentioned they would like to keep one of everything they have..at this time anyway.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast