Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Antique Store/Flea Market finds

Article about: Just a thread of war relics I find. most of my posts will be during summer because that is when I buy most of my relics. So, here is the first of the items: Objects: m67 frag grenade from Vi

Default A little bit of everything.

Everything I have obtained in the past two weeks or so. I could not get the 20 reis to show its rainbow tone too well, but you can kinda see it in the picture.

Antique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market finds

Got something interesting for my birthday, really out of my military collecting area here. It is a typed letter with Colonel Horace Porter's signature on it. It is after his service years, I am pretty sure this is from when he was the president of the Union League Club.

Antique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market finds
    Last edited by Heavington; 03-31-2016 at 12:05 AM.

Wasn't as much military stuff as there usually is, but I met a new military dealer. Got an early pennant, newspaper and some coins.

Antique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market finds

Default More coins!

Some more coins, my new favorite is definitely the 1902 1 peseta from Spain.

Antique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market finds

Went to my local flea market the day after prom, I found a broad spectrum of items this time. I'm also going to post my recent coin finds for you guys as well . It was a pretty cold day and there was only one guy selling military stuff. The armband seems to have been in a scrap book at one point and he threw in those two booklets for free.

Antique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market finds

I blundered about for 6 hours and was able to pick up some very nicely priced items! Got a 1918 dated mess kit, WWII overcoat, 1944 dated 20mm shells, and some other odds and ends. Found the two cash coins on the back of two of the buttons, kinda strange.
    Antique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market finds

MAP
    ?

Nice haul!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Nice haul!!!
    Haul would be the correct word to use. I bought the overcoat when I first got in and then carried it around for 6 hours.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Heavington View Post
    Haul would be the correct word to use. I bought the overcoat when I first got in and then carried it around for 6 hours.
    You should have eaten that whole box of sugar cereal before you went. Would have given you the energy you needed! LoL!!

But seriously, a nice bunch of items!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Not as much military items this time around (someone may have spent $90 on a certain coin ). Here are my finds, there was also a cheap ammo box I found, but I don't feel like getting it out again .

Antique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market finds

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast