Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Antique Store/Flea Market finds

Article about: Just a thread of war relics I find. most of my posts will be during summer because that is when I buy most of my relics. So, here is the first of the items: Objects: m67 frag grenade from Vi

?

Nice stuff. The coins are great. I would grab them in a heartbeat. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Quote by rra227 View Post
    Nice stuff. The coins are great. I would grab them in a heartbeat. Rich A. in Pa.
    Thank you, I usually only pick up coins when they are under the melt price, but U.S. trade dollars are extremely scarce and nearly impossible to find for under $150. So I broke my own rules a little .

?

Still nice anyway. Rich A. in Pa.

I went out again and 90% of the stuff came from a seller who bought a bunch of WWII stuff from a family. I found a few live rounds in the container, that were in as good of a condition as the rest of the stuff, so they went right into the garbage . Only spent 54 USD on everything!

Antique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market finds

If anyone knows a good way to clean and preserve the bullets, it would be appreciated! Does anyone know what that unmarked bag is, can't seem to figure out what it was used for?

?

gas mask bag?

Went to a smaller flea market this time around, had a pretty good haul. Picked up 4 naval uniforms, a WWI poster, coins, helmet liner and some medal bars.

Antique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market finds

?

Nice stuff. Rich A. in Pa.

Found some WWII enfield spikes, WWI era collar insignia, Vietnam medal bar and a marksman medal. The guy I usually buy coins from had an unsearched bag that he handed to me to search, I was able to find a 1907 Canadian 5 cents. My first junk bin silver find!

Antique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market finds

?

Nice pile of coins. Rich A. in Pa.

Went to my usual today and since it was rainy half of them didn't even show up, but today I ended up walking out with more money than I came with (bet that won't happen ever again ). I am going to go back tomorrow, it is supposed to be a better day and more dealers should actually show up this time. Paid a dollar each for the Kennedy halfs, sold them off for 2 each, the ones in the picture are the ones I have left.

Antique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market finds

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast