Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Antique Store/Flea Market finds

Article about: Just a thread of war relics I find. most of my posts will be during summer because that is when I buy most of my relics. So, here is the first of the items: Objects: m67 frag grenade from Vi

MAP
    ?

Very nice. I got to dig out my childhood hoard of 1/2 dollars and sell them. I thought they were worth 50 cents! LoL!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Went back and picked up a few more odds and ends.

Antique Store/Flea Market finds

?

More nice stuff! Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Spent around 70 dollars for everything, the silver coins I got would pretty much pay off what I bought last night. Got a whole box of Vietnam uniforms (7 of them) and some other bits and pieces for 5 dollars, he said he had more he would bring next time. The coins cost me 17 cents each, the guy I buy from lets me go through the unsearched bins first, found some really old U.S. half dimes and a silver 3 cent! There were a few other things, but I have already put them away.

Antique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market finds

?

Nice pile. Rich A. in Pa.

The weather was good enough to go one last time to the flea market before having to wait 4 or 3 months. Quite happy I went too, was able to pick through an unsearched coin junk bin, found a nice condition silver sixpence. Found two uniforms, the lot in the box is from a Raymond O'Connor who enlisted into the air force as a mechanic and driver.

Antique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market finds

?

Nice pile. Rich A. in Pa.

My local flea market seems to be having fewer items (guess I've been clearing it out ). I've also been slacking, I've been there twice and I never shared any of my finds! Hope no one minds the video format, I got tired of trying to Email myself pictures that would only send half the time

?

Nice. Rich A. in Pa.

Very nice items guys!

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast