Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Antique Store/Flea Market finds

Article about: Just a thread of war relics I find. most of my posts will be during summer because that is when I buy most of my relics. So, here is the first of the items: Objects: m67 frag grenade from Vi

This was all of the items I acquired at the church rummage sale I went to yesterday. Paid 15 dollars for what you see there, the spoon is marked 800, so it is 80% silver, the coin belt was whacky and has a silver coin in the center, 5th army patch, presidential unit citation and the WWII enlisted cap as seen on this thread: Something Fishy About this Cap Badge Thank you all again for helping me out with it!
    Antique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market finds

?

Neat buckle. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Been awhile since I have gotten some great military finds, a lot of nice silver though. I recently went to a flea market and just had to share this piece, it is a lovely Imperial Russian jewelry piece, it has the kokoshnik mark placing its creation between 1899-1908. I also have a dealer holding some Great War medals and a medal from the wars that happened against the Zulus. Hopefully, they're not sold in two weeks

Antique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market finds

?

Neat! Rich A. in Pa.

Default So I Bought a Large Quantity of British and Commonwealth Medals!

Went to the local flea market after finding some free time in my university schedule! Picked up some very nice Sterling Brooches and a lot of Great War and WWII medals! Got a Canadian defensive medal, South African medal set, Silver British service medal, Great War service medal from a Royal Engineer Driver and a Great War trio from a Royal Navy Stoker.

Antique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market finds

MAP
    ?

Nice pick ups. Interesting how you would find British awards at a flea market over here.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Nice pick ups. Interesting how you would find British awards at a flea market over here.
    He is a local militaria dealer who specializes in WWII American/German items but will pick up just about anything if he knows what it is or knows someone who does. I help him quite a lot with his coins and he holds any European great war medals and British/Commonwealth medals for me. I saved a bunch of Victorian coins he had from corroding, so he is on the lookout for me, lol

?

Nice awards. Rich A. in Pa.

Went to a flea market yesterday expecting absolutely nothing on the account of rain, but I was pleasantly surprised with my findings. Picked up two sterling brooches, I seem to be building quite the collection of silver sword jewelry, and a large amount of WWII ration related material for 20 dollars.

Antique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market findsAntique Store/Flea Market finds

?

At least you got something. Rich A. in Pa.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast