Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

barn found,.30 cal tripod

Article about: thanks very much for the coments ,very enlightening , i think i will de rust the tripod and re paint it back to its original colour and then sell it ,along with the t&e s as they are sur

ian
    ?

Default Re: barn found,.30 cal tripod

thanks very much for the coments ,very enlightening , i think i will de rust the tripod and re paint it back to its original colour
    and then sell it ,along with the t&e s as they are surplus to my requirement ie i dont have a .30cal any more ,i sold it
    and its silly to keep something that someone els may need especialy 4 t&e , but ive learnt a lot about them and that is the important thing
    the t&e top right in the pic is .50 the only diference to the others is the mounting pin is bigger and L shaped
    i wonder if this tripod was used with the SAW ?? mabe thats why the pintle catch is not there, lighter gun ????? even the m240 or gpmg as we brits know it ,is a prety stable gun ????
    any way thanks again , great info cheers ian

Default Re: barn found,.30 cal tripod

Sorry I meant the T&E top left. The one with no slide lock lever. Doesn't matter. Yes, I've used the M.A.G. but in the Canadian version called the C6. Only had 6 gas settings originally and now has three but they can't be adjusted by the user. How would that be for ya??? The mounts have a set of springs that allow horizontal movement front to rear, yours too? It's whole jump and recoil is different from the .30 cal. Very user friendly. I wish we had had it when I was young enough to do that stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2