Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Car Boot Sale Finds

Article about: I went to a local car boot sale and managed to get this little lot of items for £5 in total. The Shell case is a 77mm german shell - dated 1917. Quite pleased with them all. Does anyone reco

?

I visited a very small boot sale on the Luxembourg/Belgian border whilst on holiday and found this lot of items.
    The axe is dated 1914 and appears to be German possibly, with some other markings stamped on it. The mess tin is marked Silesia 1917, unfortunately the handle is missing.
    The two big shell cases came from a barn - just down the road from where the boot sale was (the bloke pointed out which farm in the distance). These were one of each type 75mm and 105mm (he had a pile of about 30 of each). Didn't have any more space in the car unfortunately for anything else!

Car Boot Sale FindsCar Boot Sale FindsCar Boot Sale FindsCar Boot Sale FindsCar Boot Sale FindsCar Boot Sale FindsCar Boot Sale FindsCar Boot Sale Finds

?

Nice stuff. You should get a bigger car. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

?

LOVE that Silesia mess tin, even without the handle. I collect Great War German mess tins but haven't got an enameled tin currently. If you ever decide to let it go.....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4