Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Check out this M30 Gasmaske!!

Article about: Friend of mine is doing a house up in the north of France, and gave me a bell the other day saying he had something for me. He had found something German that I might like. Today he popped a

Default Re: Check out this M30 Gasmaske!!

Mark, if you are really wanting one of the gas masks with the KM microphone port, I'll keep an eye out and speak to a few people that might be able to get one if you like?

Regarding the masks in this thread, They are both GM-30 variations as has already been said, the additional piece on the first one is simply a gaurd for the exhale valve.... I think this a factory applied addition to the existing design that was carried out at somepoint after the first batches of the mask without the gaurd were issued. The second mask, without this exhale valve gaurd will more than likely an earlier model with an exhale/inhale assembly similar to that of the GM-24 from which the GM-30 was developed.

Thanks

Danny

?

Default Re: Check out this M30 Gasmaske!!

Thanks for the info Danny and yes if you would not mind keeping your eyes open for me thanks.

Regards Mark K

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2