Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A couple War Merit Cross

Article about: I picked these up today. The ribbon on the one is looking a little bleached out the maker mark on the first class is L15. Would like to hear what you guys think

?

Default A couple War Merit Cross

I picked these up today. The ribbon on the one is looking a little bleached out the maker mark on the first class is L15. Would like to hear what you guys think
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A couple War Merit Cross   A couple War Merit Cross  

A couple War Merit Cross   A couple War Merit Cross  

MAP
    ?

They both look really nice to me. Took me forever to the War Merit Medal even though it is the lowest grade. Always had my sight on the War Merit Crosses.

The War Merit Medal looks like it sat out for display in direct sunlight for a number of years. But still good condition. The War Merit Cross 1st class w/o sword looks nice as well.

Nice pick ups.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Michael thank you for looking. I happened to buy something non military and the guy had these and sold them to me for what I believe to be a very good price . Gary

MAP
    ?

lucky you! That never happens to me.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Michael sometimes even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

Could you show a pic of the catch on the KVK 1st class ?
    I got stung with one - a Floch - that looks
    very similar.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Steve give me a couple minutes

?

Here's some more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A couple War Merit Cross   A couple War Merit Cross  

A couple War Merit Cross   A couple War Merit Cross  

A couple War Merit Cross  

MAP
    ?

Steve is right. And I was wrong. In looking at it again a bit more closely, the block hinge as well as the L/15 stamp looks bad. Post Steve's great observation, I remembered a Flock fake I had for another badge with the same hinge set up. Couldn't find it but did a bit of digging here and found a twin I think (of which Steve is referring to).

Sorry for my mistake.

Kriegsverdienstkreuz w/o swords

?

No worries this will be going back asap thank you guys for all the help . this is why I try to stay away from german medals

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast