MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

CraigsList finds

Article about: haha, I am always up for more militaria but I think a single decal Luftwaffe helmet is next on my list.

?

Default Re: CraigsList finds

yeah,there realy still is so much ww2 stuff still comming out of basements and addtics as i had one tenage boy meet me at a mall and he had a coin book filled with skulls and eagles and ss things i was not sure on them so i passed but now i wish i would have grabed them as since i been looking they were mostly original and there were abought 5 ss skulls and 3 ss eagles that go on a visor..abought that many i just know i should have grabed them...he only wanted $100 and i hardly had enough at that time..just think if i would have grabed them ....they gor for big money....oh well,,,,other things are more important right now ...thanks for sharing !

I posted these in another thread for opinions and then I bought them. They were both from the same local seller through CraigsList. I know some people knock CL, saying it is full of junk, and sometimes that is true. But if you are careful, there are, as we see here, still great items out there that show up from time to time. Either people don't know what they have, don't care what they have, or are just looking to get some easy money and get rid of the stuff. Either way, it's our gain! You just never know what will pop up.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture CraigsList finds   CraigsList finds  

?

Awesome EK2 and War Merit cross 2nd class !!!!!!!! The SS belt and buckle came out of Jersey and the TK out of Toronto. There is def still great finds out there !!!!!! In fact, i picked up a great Nazi issued Browning HP, serial numbers match,...... i got the holster and 2 mags, original. One mag is waffen ampt and matches the marks on the gun, all of which are crisp marks. The HP is about 90%. It was an hour from me, lol, got it all for $500 !

?

Here is the Browning.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture CraigsList finds   CraigsList finds  

?

The only issue with the HP is the front site has fallen out and been lost, other than that, it still fires great! If anyone can help with a front site, it would be greatly appreciated !!!!!!

Damn nice finds thanks for sharing

Heres my first craigs list find, nazi party ring.

CraigsList finds  

Quote by Newbie View Post
    The only issue with the HP is the front site has fallen out and been lost, other than that, it still fires great! If anyone can help with a front site, it would be greatly appreciated !!!!!!
    That is one very fine 640b !

'Gunparts' a variety of parts retailers on-line or try to get
    hold of 'FN' - Fabrique Nationale - in Belgium.........
    Regards,

Steve.

heres one of the many stupid/fake posts ive found on CL containing TR items

Nazi Gestapo Knife Replica

seller claims its a replica of a "gestapo" knife, yet it has the HJ diamond? hahahahha

?

You will find fakes on there, however I have found several very nice items!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast