Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

CraigsList finds

Article about: haha, I am always up for more militaria but I think a single decal Luftwaffe helmet is next on my list.

Default Re: CraigsList finds

I agree. You have to dig through all the crap to find the good items and it is most definantly worth it.

?

Come on guys, post your pics of your finds on CL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?

Here's 2 Daggers I got off CL this fall
    2 different sellers in one week
    Newton

that browning is very nice! my dream german handgun! Whish i found stuff like you guys have found. IMO i think CL depends on location because like for my area it a waist of time #1 for not hardly anything there and #2 if there it is over priced!

?

I search all of CL. I go to Google, than type craigscities, and just go from there. I have more pics to post, but will be a few days... i work a 7 day rotating schedule, and i have a 3 yr old daughter, so i am pretty busy!

Picked this 1989 dated Medium Kevlar for 25$ off of craigslist from an older woman, it's pretty much mint. I should mention it now has a Desert storm choc chip camo on it now too
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture CraigsList finds  

I have this uniform posted under Western Allies: Uniforms. But, since I found it on CraigsList, I will add it to this thread. Acquired from the daughter of a deceased veteran. I might have saved it from the trash pile considering she has no enthusiasm for it and showed no sorrow for getting rid of it. Maybe I read her wrong, but that's the impression I got. Anyway, here it is. Enjoy! (It's also for sale if anyone is interested. It's listed in the Classifieds and price is negotiable!!!)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture CraigsList finds   CraigsList finds  

CraigsList finds   CraigsList finds  

CraigsList finds  

Wow, I think I have your grouping's clone!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture CraigsList finds  

Here are just a few of my Craigslist finds. My budget makes me search long and hard for the things I want.

The LW cap, I think I paid $125 for. The '122' M1 has a matching liner, and it cost me $75. The SD Heer M40 cost me a $500 gun. The other SD Heer M40 that is beat to hell, cost me $100. The minesweeper badge is an unmarked S&L that cost me $70.

I have a few other Craigslist finds but those are the deals that stuck out.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture CraigsList finds   CraigsList finds  

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Wow, I think I have your grouping's clone!

WOW! That's kind of freaky. Mine was also a medic (unfortunately, no armband or dog tags) Want another grouping? lol

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast