Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

CraigsList finds

Article about: haha, I am always up for more militaria but I think a single decal Luftwaffe helmet is next on my list.

Default Re: CraigsList finds

haha, I am always up for more militaria but I think a single decal Luftwaffe helmet is next on my list.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    haha, I am always up for more militaria but I think a single decal Luftwaffe helmet is next on my list.

Ah, I understand. I got myself one of those a few months back. Haven't posted it yet. If you change your mind you know where to find me.

?

Here is a 1936 NSDAP Kreistreffen cardboard tinnie. I picked this up with a couple other tinnies from a lady in Oregon last summer. I have been told it is rare, due to it's cardboard consrtuction....other than that, i do not really know alot about it,i paid $40 for all three tinnies. the other two were HJ tinnies, all in excellent condition!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture CraigsList finds   CraigsList finds  

CraigsList findsHere is my only CL find. A lot of what I see is way over priced and there are lots of wanted ads placed by local collectors in the surrounding communities.
    Cheers, Henry

?

Impressive find of some very nice Eastern Front medals !!!!!! Reminds me I need to upgrade mine,lol ! I will have a new post in this thread at the end of the week....... a Heer belt and buckle.

?

Gustav Brehmer Heer steel buckle and belt. Found in Ohio..... not only did i get a nice belt, but i made a new collecting friend !!!! Thanks Jarod !!!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture CraigsList finds   CraigsList finds  

CraigsList finds   CraigsList finds  

?

More finds!

I was watching a crime documentary the other day...apparently it stated CL is as good place as any for serial killers to meet victims ! just a thought. As they said in "Hill Street blues"...lets be careful out there !
    Prost ! Steve.

?

So , i have been slipping in posting my CL finds..., here are a few more.

CraigsList finds   CraigsList finds  

CraigsList finds  

?

I got this grouping from the Pittsburgh area, and once again, made a new friend in the process !!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast