Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

CSA civil war buckle found!

Article about: Have to wait for son's help with pics (I'm a comp klutz). One son got an id disc! Pvt Wm. Owens 49 th Pa Vols. Other son got a Hotchkis shell at Cedar Mt, Va- I got a 10 lb Parrot shell aime

Default Re: CSA civil war buckle found!

Have to wait for son's help with pics (I'm a comp klutz). One son got an id disc! Pvt Wm. Owens 49 th Pa Vols. Other son got a Hotchkis shell at Cedar Mt, Va- I got a 10 lb Parrot shell aimed at Euell's Div ( Cedar Mt). $ 25 to de-activate at Winchester, Va. We dig lots of stuff! Go to club's site to see pics! www.mytreasurespot.com-- scroll to relic & bottle and digginva. Lots of guys come up from the south ( Ga, Fla, etc - for the 2 big yearly digs- U can put in for the 3 day digs) Regards, AB

?

Default Re: CSA civil war buckle found!

Quote by Aunt Bee View Post
    Have to wait for son's help with pics (I'm a comp klutz). One son got an id disc! Pvt Wm. Owens 49 th Pa Vols. Other son got a Hotchkis shell at Cedar Mt, Va- I got a 10 lb Parrot shell aimed at Euell's Div ( Cedar Mt). $ 25 to de-activate at Winchester, Va. We dig lots of stuff! Go to club's site to see pics! www.mytreasurespot.com-- scroll to relic & bottle and digginva. Lots of guys come up from the south ( Ga, Fla, etc - for the 2 big yearly digs- U can put in for the 3 day digs) Regards, AB
    Thats very awesome stuff!thanks for the comment!
    Dean

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2