Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Ex Dunkirk Little Ship?

Article about: Hi All. Not found in a barn but floating in a marina. RNY Croft is based on a standard 40' Navel Pinnace hull, constructed in Burmese Teak. Commissioned in 1939 she is unusual in that she wa

Cheers Ned. I'm a sucker for old boats lol. Will see if she hangs together when lifted. If so I'll see where she leads me.

Regards, Mike.

?

I'm not a boat man myself Micky, (I get sea sick on a village pond ) but I wish you all the best with the project, and here's hoping that you get some good news as to whether she actually did do the Dunkirk run.

Regards etc
    Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Cheers Ian. Will update as soon as I hear anything.

Good luck with this worthy project!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Quick update.

Today Croft received a visit from a retired shipwright, He shares my belief that she can be saved subject to her main backbone remaining sound, Being retired he will work on her at a rate I can probably afford. and just to prove there's life in the old girl yet, her engine fired up first turn of the key

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3