Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

F/S knife and Pistol

Article about: Hi, My find for the weekend first was an f/S knife, had some use but will be in ok condition after a good clean, the knife is a 1968 issue made by Gibberson & Co. The second is a nice Br

Default F/S knife and Pistol

Hi,
    My find for the weekend first was an f/S knife, had some use but will be in ok condition after a good clean, the knife is a 1968 issue made by Gibberson & Co. The second is a nice British bulldog revolver,
    in .5mm Cal, again needs a good clean but works well. Im not sure of it is Belgium or British made, but still a nice little pistol, i got these through swops so not bad. I havent checked yet but i think the .5mm is an obsolete round in the U.K, ( i hope so anyway )
    Dave.

Sorry about the blurry pics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture F/S knife and Pistol   F/S knife and Pistol  

F/S knife and Pistol   F/S knife and Pistol  

Default Re: F/S knife and Pistol

Hi,
    here is the small pistol all cleaned up it seemed to have come out ok, i didnt mind cleaning it as it is a keeper anyway. i did put bulldog pistol first but it is a Velo revolver ( Dog Pistol ) unfluted around 1880,s
    the 5mm Cal is obsolete in the U.k, so im glad of that. sorry about the blur on the second pic.
    dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture F/S knife and Pistol   F/S knife and Pistol