Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 19 of 122 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Finds in the GARBAGE!

Article about: There is a thread about a member restoring US canteen. Taking dents outs. just look for it or a member will chim in about it.

Default Re: Finds in the GARBAGE!

Hi Morten,

There are numerous helmets that I've posted over the nearly 20pages of this thread. Which are you interested in?

?

Hej. I think it´s the first one you found with one decal. Sorry about the ups first I didden´t see all the pages..and all the other super nice stuff you find..(",) . You are a very lucky guy..for years ago I could find all kind of militaria in Denmark...now all the stuff is gone to collectors or thrown away...all day history is thrown away...3 years ago I got a diary from a danish SS officer...it was on the way to the paper mill...now I try to makle a book about the SS officer..

Hi Morten,

Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, that helmet is not for sale. To be honest, I don't have the heart to sell stuff that I acquired to use in the classroom.

Best wishes!

?

Hej.
    I understand that you don´t sell this helmet. If you over time find other items from this time that you want to sell please let me know. If can use any pictures from my site in your classroom you are free to use them or if you look for other pictures from the german side of the war let me know. I have more then 2000 pictures.
    All the best from Denmark
    Regards Morten

Thanks Morten!

Your bayonet is a Yugoslavian. Most likely post war. Preduze 44 on blade refers to year of independence, although that was not obtained until 45. These also fit the M48. Yugoslavia's version of the K98 and will also fit the latter.

Quote by Clifford View Post
    Your bayonet is a Yugoslavian. Most likely post war. Preduze 44 on blade refers to year of independence, although that was not obtained until 45. These also fit the M48. Yugoslavia's version of the K98 and will also fit the latter.
    Thanks for the insight!

what an amazing thread ,very interesting thanks for sharing

Quote by col james View Post
    what an amazing thread ,very interesting thanks for sharing
    Thank you very much! I've always admired your collection and the way you display your helmets/ gas masks.

I wonder what's in here?

Page 19 of 122 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 119 ... LastLast