Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 56 of 122 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 106 ... LastLast

Finds in the GARBAGE!

Article about: There is a thread about a member restoring US canteen. Taking dents outs. just look for it or a member will chim in about it.

?

Default Re: Finds in the GARBAGE!

I must have MG34 on my brain since the last dig. LOL The bugger found it right in front of me.

Quote by Datrus View Post
    I must have MG34 on my brain since the last dig. LOL The bugger found it right in front of me.
    You have that pak projectile to retrieve though. I bet they are rare enough to sell and nearly afford an MG34 One day you'll find a sealed concrete command bunker full of Lugers and schnapps

?

Nice prophecy mate. I'll take that

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    I followed your lead Joe and put a sign up at work, I think I have a free M34 coming! Watch this space
    AWESOME! Good for you, man! I hope he follows thru... can't wait to see pics! It just goes to show you that the stuff is out there, you just need to ask!!

In semi-garbage find related news... a guy owed my father some money. My dad made a deal with the fellow and now I have a new M1 Carbine and a Remington 722 w scope!

my mind is stuck on that copy of mien kampf

?

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    I followed your lead Joe and put a sign up at work, I think I have a free M34 coming! Watch this space
    Hope it pans out and that he will part with the lid.

?

Quote by Datrus View Post
    I feel your pain
    Been there, done that; I went digging with a buddy. First he found a fully loaded PPSh41 mag and bolt - both in very good condition.
    Then hours later and several clicks away, he found a PPsh missing the mag and bolt (wooden stock of course rotted away).
    A repro stock from a French militaria fair and presto - a very good looking complete PPsh.
    Some parts of it paper thin and of course its non-working and can never be brought back to functional use.
    I was happy for him, but what are the odds!!

Quote by crites1234 View Post
    my mind is stuck on that copy of mien kampf
    Sorry I missed your first post. All of the items belonging to Pvt. Lane were borrowed and have since been returned to his daughter and son-in-law.

His Daughter and son in law are quite fortunate to have inherited such a piece of history

Great finds at our facility today!

Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!
    Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!

Page 56 of 122 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 106 ... LastLast