MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 84 of 122 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 94 ... LastLast

Finds in the GARBAGE!

Article about: There is a thread about a member restoring US canteen. Taking dents outs. just look for it or a member will chim in about it.

?

Default Re: Finds in the GARBAGE!

Did you ever find any thing out about these Joe . They look WWII military to me

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    Did you ever find any thing out about these Joe . They look WWII military to me
    Hi Gary,

I have at least determined that these sunglasses are authentic Bausche & Lomb/ RayBan and they are vintage. The question is whether or not they are from WWII.

The problem is, the design on these sunglasses went mostly unchanged between 1930 - 1960. Unfortunately, these sunglasses are missing their case and that would help determine exactly what era they are from.

Either way, they're authentic and EXTREMELY desirable! These things are selling for ~$300 on ebay!

?

Nice Joe

Wear 'em and enjoy 'em, I say I do the same with my vintage football shirts. (soccer for you gents over t'other side of the pond)

Quote by Reynard View Post
    Wear 'em and enjoy 'em, I say I do the same with my vintage football shirts. (soccer for you gents over t'other side of the pond)
    Cool! I'm a big AC Milan fan... I love classic kits!

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    Cool! I'm a big AC Milan fan... I love classic kits!
    Hi Joe,

Have you seen the Gattuso strip on WAF Flea market? Not cheap mind!

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi Joe,

Have you seen the Gattuso strip on WAF Flea market? Not cheap mind!

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Regards, Ned.
    What?! No! Thanks, Ned! Gattuso is actually my favorite player. His home town in Calabria, Italy is only a 30min drive from my home town. I met him in Boston two years ago... Got his autograph!! Be still my fluttering heart strings! Lol

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    What?! No! Thanks, Ned! Gattuso is actually my favorite player. His home town in Calabria, Italy is only a 30min drive from my home town. I met him in Boston two years ago... Got his autograph!! Be still my fluttering heart strings! Lol
    Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!

Aaaah, it's Arsenal for me. I grew up a stone's throw away from Highbury / Emirates Stadium.

Currently wearing an '82 vintage home shirt (pre-sponsorship) and picked up a '96 home shirt in a charity shop yesterday. My fave footy possession? A squad photo from the 90 / 91 season signed by the entire team.

Quote by Reynard View Post
    Aaaah, it's Arsenal for me. I grew up a stone's throw away from Highbury / Emirates Stadium.

Currently wearing an '82 vintage home shirt (pre-sponsorship) and picked up a '96 home shirt in a charity shop yesterday. My fave footy possession? A squad photo from the 90 / 91 season signed by the entire team.
    Nice! Militaria has taken over as my full obsession... I used to have a kit collecting addiction. In my man-cave I have a corner dedicated to Militaria AND I have soccer scarves, flags, team photos and meaningful football shirts hanging up. I have a banner that hung over the piazza in my home village in Italy during the 06 World Cup. I have shirts from Milan, Florence, my home village, the Italian Serie B team that's about 30mins from my village, Siena, and Berlin. These are places I've either lived/ studied or vacationed in.

Page 84 of 122 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 94 ... LastLast