Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 87 of 122 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 97 ... LastLast

Finds in the GARBAGE!

Article about: There is a thread about a member restoring US canteen. Taking dents outs. just look for it or a member will chim in about it.

Default Re: Finds in the GARBAGE!

Lol, I hear ya, William!

Any of you guys are free to stop by the facility for a tour (give me advance warning so I can make sure I'm there!). You'd be shocked to see what we get on a daily basis... Most of the time it's comical. Sometimes, it's almost tragic.

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    Lol noooo! Thr bottles are safe at home now. We don't want our workers having a fiesta behind our backs!
    I actually meant faculty ( as in University ) rather than a mis-spelt 'facility' ( as in the recycling plant ) LOL
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Ah! Lol I gotcha, Dan. I may ask my father for a few bottles, but I really am not too interested in them. Right now they're in my father's possession.

Mmmm, you can use them for cooking if nothing else LOL. Admittedly I'm (mostly) teetotal, but I do make a good boozy rich fruit cake :-9 Just not a good idea to drive after eating it though LOL.

We also found a bottle of "White Heather"... I've never heard of it... Can anyone identify?

White Heather Scotch too? Okey..it's official....there's something in the water around that place that's killing the brains of 95% of the local inhabitants....If you tell me you found a wooden crate of Courvoisier Cognac next, I'll drive out there Myself and confiscate it personally....

Seriously..did the people clearing this estate(I assume that's where it came from)...were they Really unable to find Anyone who they could have given Any of this lot to?? Sheesh.....I think they must live too close to a nuclear power plant...What's next? Unopened safes full of "something"??
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    White Heather Scotch too? Okey..it's official....there's something in the water around that place that's killing the brains of 95% of the local inhabitants....If you tell me you found a wooden crate of Courvoisier Cognac next, I'll drive out there Myself and confiscate it personally....

Seriously..did the people clearing this estate(I assume that's where it came from)...were they Really unable to find Anyone who they could have given Any of this lot to?? Sheesh.....I think they must live too close to a nuclear power plant...What's next? Unopened safes full of "something"??
    Finds in the GARBAGE!

It has been a few months since we last got a locked safe... People must be wising up!

Sounds like you have an excellent basis for one of those reality type shows that infest the world's TV screens, but one with the twist that it's actually true and not an obvious set up. Seriously, you could be a star Joe (or the Bradley Cooper look alike they get to play you!).

Quote by lithgow View Post
    Sounds like you have an excellent basis for one of those reality type shows that infest the world's TV screens, but one with the twist that it's actually true and not an obvious set up. Seriously, you could be a star Joe (or the Bradley Cooper look alike they get to play you!).
    Lol, thanks lithgow!

I think Channing Tatum would be a closer match to my rugged good looks and brute strength.

I was going to suggest Brad Pitt but then realised he's an old man in comparison to you-perhaps Jen Lawrence or Julianne Huff for your loyal GF?

Page 87 of 122 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 97 ... LastLast