Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 100 of 122 FirstFirst ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1214

Finds in the GARBAGE!

Article about: There is a thread about a member restoring US canteen. Taking dents outs. just look for it or a member will chim in about it.

Default Re: Finds in the GARBAGE!

From the looks of the guys having Fun with this piece, I'd suspect that this is where it disappeared to....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Garbage finds of the day!

Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!Finds in the GARBAGE!

Very nice finds Joe.

Wow! Beautiful finds Joe!
    Is it named by any chance?
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Quote by Collectorww2 View Post
    Wow! Beautiful finds Joe!
    Is it named by any chance?
    I believe it's named to: "Duffy"?

A Medic's tunic with a Sterling Silver WWII Medical badge, a campaign ribbon with Three Battle Stars and even a presidential unit citation ribbon....all thrown away into the trash like yesterdays leftover chicken bones. Even the man's M1 fixed bail Helmet.....I guess some people would throw away rolls and wads of paper money if they were too old too....sigh

They just sold another Sterling Medic's badge like yours here on Ebay...It went on a Buy It Now for $125. Ebay #360584481266 Looks like you got your Birthday Present just a tiny bit Late this year!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Time to go dumpster diving. Unbalevable what people throw out. They could have least donated it to good will or something . Kool Stuff. Deadeaye

Both the helmet and jacket came in today. I can neither confirm or deny that they belonged to the same vet. We get A LOT of volume...

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    I guess some people would throw away rolls and wads of paper money if they were too old too....sigh
    If you only knew...

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    They just sold another Sterling Medic's badge like yours here on Ebay...It went on a Buy It Now for $125. Ebay #360584481266 Looks like you got your Birthday Present just a tiny bit Late this year!
    I don't want to take the pin off, but I can tilt it either way... I don't see any maker markings or "sterling".

Just like the lines of traffic snaking toward the Woodstock Festival in upper NY state in 1969, four decades later there seems to be another magnet drawing relics into the area - 'Joes home for Orphan militaria' ..........
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

D: you gotta be kidding me

Page 100 of 122 FirstFirst ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 110 ... LastLast