Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

found cool nazi stuff in Vegas

Article about: I found in my Uncles old Army things when cleaning the home where his wife lived here in Las Vegas Nevada there were field glasses from a U-Boat,gold mothers cross,wound badge from ww1 and m

samuel
    ?

Default found cool nazi stuff in Vegas

I found in my Uncles old Army things when cleaning the home where his wife lived here in Las Vegas Nevada there were field glasses from a U-Boat,gold mothers cross,wound badge from ww1 and medals from 1939 and as morbid as it will sound a gold and a silver tooth, heck I even went to the Pawn Star the one on T.V and the old man wanted them but could not and told me why but when I was leaving his son pulled me to the side and told me he would give 100$ for each one but instead went home looked on the internet and found out the real value so I did not ask for the stuff but I have it even when some people look down on such things to me its COOL and historic. Thanks Samuel MTZ. Retired Army Vet.

Default Re: found cool nazi stuff in Vegas

"Nazi stuff" is definitely part of history and the items are of great interest to collectors and historians. However, there is nothing "cool" about the items that represent that regime. I think those who lived through it, and those who fell victim to it would disagree with the use of that adjective...
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Quote by Steven M View Post
    "Nazi stuff" is definitely part of history and the items are of great interest to collectors and historians. However, there is nothing "cool" about the items that represent that regime. I think those who lived through it, and those who fell victim to it would disagree with the use of that adjective...
    Let em disagree, "Cool" is a term utilized by many that are alien to the hobby and often use it wrongly to express interest on an historical level. So? its cool and sometimes items are cool, barring the teeth of course.

Quote by samuel View Post
    I found in my Uncles old Army things when cleaning the home where his wife lived here in Las Vegas Nevada there were field glasses from a U-Boat,gold mothers cross,wound badge from ww1 and medals from 1939 and as morbid as it will sound a gold and a silver tooth, heck I even went to the Pawn Star the one on T.V and the old man wanted them but could not and told me why but when I was leaving his son pulled me to the side and told me he would give 100$ for each one but instead went home looked on the internet and found out the real value so I did not ask for the stuff but I have it even when some people look down on such things to me its COOL and historic. Thanks Samuel MTZ. Retired Army Vet.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!