Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

found locked in my mother's "Hope Chest"

Article about: I found this wrapped up in my mother's chest after she died a year and a half ago. Just want some information on it Anything you might know about it.

Denise Mancini Tripp
    ?

Default found locked in my mother's "Hope Chest"

I found this wrapped up in my mother's chest after she died a year and a half ago. Just want some information on it Anything you might know about it. found locked in my mother's "Hope Chest"found locked in my mother's "Hope Chest"

?

Isn't that hebrew on the beret? I'd guess this is post-war.
    Last edited by Gimmie; 11-05-2015 at 07:20 PM.

It's an Israeli army infantry cap/beret badge, can you please post a photo of the inside of the beret to show how the badge is mounted please?...

Denise Mancini Tripp
    ?

I'll have to do that when I get home, as that is where the beret is. If I recall correctly it is attached with sort of paper, almost like a very old twist tie... but I'll post another picture when I get home

Quote by Denise Mancini Tripp View Post
    I'll have to do that when I get home, as that is where the beret is. If I recall correctly it is attached with sort of paper, almost like a very old twist tie... but I'll post another picture when I get home
    Thank you, it's just to get a rough idea of the age.

An odd question, perhaps and Not trying to be insulting....but you Really didn't think it necessary to take a photo or 2 of the actual item itself, rather than a macro close up of just the badge and the inside label?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."