Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Garage Sale Items. AA Shells? Pilot Chute? Self inflating Life Boat? Someone help me ID plz

Article about: The shells, are inscribed with tiny palm trees and made into salt shakers the words SWP over 1945/ SWP 1949.. 1 of each. hand done engraving, very finely done. The Pilot Chute. PT # 53J7205.

SalmonTroutSteelheader
    ?

Default Garage Sale Items. AA Shells? Pilot Chute? Self inflating Life Boat? Someone help me ID plz

Garage Sale Items. AA Shells? Pilot Chute? Self inflating Life Boat? Someone help me ID plzGarage Sale Items. AA Shells? Pilot Chute? Self inflating Life Boat? Someone help me ID plzGarage Sale Items. AA Shells? Pilot Chute? Self inflating Life Boat? Someone help me ID plzGarage Sale Items. AA Shells? Pilot Chute? Self inflating Life Boat? Someone help me ID plzGarage Sale Items. AA Shells? Pilot Chute? Self inflating Life Boat? Someone help me ID plzGarage Sale Items. AA Shells? Pilot Chute? Self inflating Life Boat? Someone help me ID plzGarage Sale Items. AA Shells? Pilot Chute? Self inflating Life Boat? Someone help me ID plzGarage Sale Items. AA Shells? Pilot Chute? Self inflating Life Boat? Someone help me ID plzGarage Sale Items. AA Shells? Pilot Chute? Self inflating Life Boat? Someone help me ID plzThe shells, are inscribed with tiny palm trees and made into salt shakers the words SWP over 1945/ SWP 1949.. 1 of each. hand done engraving, very finely done.

The Pilot Chute. PT # 53J7205.

Can anyone ID the bag with life raft? boat? I unfolded some of it and its all full of powder and has a cylinder inside for self inflation i believe.

The Brass pots and ladle? No Idea What to make of any of it yet.

The wood case looks to be japanese RPG? thanks for the help!

I believe the Shells are trench art. from the SWP South West Pacific? perhaps how long the soldier was stationed? 45-49? Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot everyone, I paid 10 dollars for the raft. and everything else was free...
    Last edited by SalmonTroutSteelheader; 08-29-2012 at 11:42 AM. Reason: add pics

Default Re: Garage Sale Items. AA Shells? Pilot Chute? Self inflating Life Boat? Someone help me ID plz

we will need some pics mate

welcome to the forum

SalmonTroutSteelheader
    ?

Default Re: Garage Sale Items. AA Shells? Pilot Chute? Self inflating Life Boat? Someone help me ID plz

lol think i got the pics now.. thanks a lot sir..

Some of the best militaria is the free kind!

Love your user name by the way...... reminds me of the late great Don van Vleit ( Captain Beefheart ) album......... but then I'm just weird!

Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Garage Sale Items. AA Shells? Pilot Chute? Self inflating Life Boat? Someone help me ID plz  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

The life raft looks the right shape to stow in an ejection seat survival pack, the yellow box the pilot sits on. Could be a first start in identifying. The numbers on it look 'American'.