Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Getting ready for the big antiques show.

Article about: Ohh ok cool. I'll keep you in mind if I come across anything. Are you looking for anything? I am keeping a list in case I see anything. From Alex

Default Getting ready for the big antiques show.

Hello all. I am getting ready for the big antiques show out here in California. I just did not realize how many militaria I have bought in the past few weeks. I have just started to collect military items. The first picture has one reproduction pin (i think). It's the blue pin that is next to the buttons and about the National Defense medal. I can not take a clear picture of the pin but it says "prepare for combat". As for the second box, it mostly has non military items (as you can see.) The third picture has a miss kit from 1944, and 1982. The following pictures are what I am taking with me to sell. If you want anything just pm me please. What do y'all think?

Getting ready for the big antiques show.Getting ready for the big antiques show.Getting ready for the big antiques show.

Default Re: Getting ready for the big antiques show.

Have a good show, Alex. Good luck with your sales. Are you looking to buy anything in particular?

Luke

Thank you I hope it goes well! I am not looking for any thing in particular. I buy pretty much what i can, as long as the price is good. All of what you see in the pictures is from the only flea market I have been going to. Do you have anything for sale?

From Alex.

Any chance to get better pic's of these 2 buttons, please;
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Getting ready for the big antiques show.  
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

I am actually looking for any of my grand fathers medals, although I know it is a far stretch to fin any of them. I am also looking for, 1-American campaign medal, 2-Asiatic-pacific campaign medal, 3-Navy presidential unit citation. I know I have two of the medals in my case for the show I am just looking for medals that are in better shape. I am also going to do a shadow box for my grandmother cousin (Royal Canadian Air Force). I do not have his military records yet. So I am thinking of looking for the most basic medal's from WW2. Then go from there.

From Alex

- - Updated - -

Not a problem, just give me five minuets please .

From Alex.

Once my phone decides on sending the pictures I'll post them ASAP!

From Alex

stuka f, Here you go. I hope this is a good clearer picture. Please let me know if you need anything else.
    Getting ready for the big antiques show.

Alex: I do have a badge in the classifieds for sale but unfortunately I'm more of a buyer than a seller.

Luke

Your badge is just a tad bit for me . I see 0-o . Do you like to buy mostly German Military or just about anything?

From Alex

Yeah, I stick with WW1 and WW2 German items.

Luke

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast