Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

H&M Sales Closing Down:- RePost

Article about: H&M Sales in Galleywood, Essex has Closed. The famous site that sold off the last large batch of Ex-MOD tanks in the 80's and 90'S has closed. H&M provided EX-MOD equipment for lots

Default H&M Sales Closing Down:- RePost

H&M Sales in Galleywood, Essex has Closed.
    The famous site that sold off the last large batch of Ex-MOD tanks in the 80's and 90'S has closed.
    H&M provided EX-MOD equipment for lots of famous film studios, yet the owners have run off owing the landlord rent money.
    During the next two weeks all the stock will be sold for scrap.
    Anyone interested in saving anything from this site should pm me asap, as the landlord is willing to sell items before he scraps whats left.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture H&M Sales Closing Down:- RePost   H&M Sales Closing Down:- RePost  

H&M Sales Closing Down:- RePost   H&M Sales Closing Down:- RePost  

H&M Sales Closing Down:- RePost   H&M Sales Closing Down:- RePost  

Default Re: H&M Sales Closing Down:- RePost

Picked these up from there today
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture H&M Sales Closing Down:- RePost  

If it were me I would be taking a van down and getting what i can! Re-sale value on Ebay etc would be good profitable business!!!!!

Quote by bikerboyzx6r View Post
    If it were me I would be taking a van down and getting what i can! Re-sale value on Ebay etc would be good profitable business!!!!!
    Only found out about H&M on the off chance today. Been up to their site loads of times during the past 6 months, no one around and the place all closed up. Went up there today and got chatting to a bloke who opened the gates up and explained that the owners had run off owing money, he showed us around and it became obvious that alot of the stock had gone. On asking him what was happening to everything, he said the iron is going in 1 bin, the aluminium in another. He asked what we were interested in, to which I said shell cases, he told me that they had all gone for scrap and that everything else was going in the next two weeks
    We have a van and we are trying to get the cash together to save what we can, like the British WW2 tents

shadow whats he want for the helmet in the first picture (the one with a visor)

tom

Quote by talltom View Post
    shadow whats he want for the helmet in the first picture (the one with a visor)

tom
    All the webbing, helmets, and such like, were locked away in the big hanger. When we asked about its contents we were told that the landlord is trying to decide what to do with it all.
    Most of what was outside in the above photos has gone, except 1 plane and some drop tanks, assorted bits of metal, lots of ammo boxs (wood and metal), plastic fuel cans.
    We were only up there for about half an hour as I had a meeting to go to, so never got much of a chance to have a look around.
    Will be going back at the start of next week.

if you do buy some tents and are looking to sell I am looking for something a little bigger than a 2 man bivvy ,preferably a British officers tent or similar
    cheers ,Nigel

@Ford369, I'll have a look for you.

If anyone is intrested in some of the planes, tanks etc that have been sold from this place, do a google search for h&m under their old name 'Hanningfield Metals'

here is some examples:-

CANBERRA - PR.9 - XH175

My kinda heaven...

thats great ,thanks

Going back to H&M to negotiate a price for the remaining stock, as a friend of a friend is interested in puchasing whats left.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast