Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Help with identifcation of my grandfathers german bringback items

Article about: My Grandfather was in North Africa,Italy ,Then on to Germany. I was givien a bunch of items that he picked up,These are a few items that im not 100% sure on,any help would be greatly appreci

Default Help with identifcation of my grandfathers german bringback items

My Grandfather was in North Africa,Italy ,Then on to Germany. I was givien a bunch of items that he picked up,These are a few items that im not 100% sure on,any help would be greatly appreciated,I believe the two sword pins might be Italian.Help with identifcation of my grandfathers german  bringback itemsHelp with identifcation of my grandfathers german  bringback itemsHelp with identifcation of my grandfathers german  bringback itemsHelp with identifcation of my grandfathers german  bringback items

MAP
    ?

They all look fine to me. What in particular do you have questions in. For best results, I would post the buckle in the buckle sub forum. You will get a quick response. The small pins look like WHW tinnies given out for fund raising or something similar.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

If deemed good... The buckle is made by Christian Theodre Dickie... M4/22... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with identifcation of my grandfathers german  bringback items  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

A very nice looking tropical shoulder board. Although I can not tell from the photos whether or not it is infantry or panzer. looks white to me but a few spots look very light pink. some very nice items!!

?

I have seen these small "sword" emblems before. I wonder if they were italian??
    ------------------

Added: I found this on warbooty page:

Italian WW2 RSI Repubblica Sociale Italiana Collar Tab.

Italian WW2 RSI Repubblica Sociale Italiana Collar Tab
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with identifcation of my grandfathers german  bringback items  
    Last edited by TrondK; 05-18-2016 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Adding details

Thank you guys,The shoulder board has a vibrant pink piping around the edges,also both collar tabs are in amazing condition,too bad He didn't grab a pair,oh well. I do have a really nice white bullion collar tab with two pips that was soaked in real blood,ill get a few pictures up soon.We also found a few small diamonds rolled up in cigarette paper in the tin box I got from my Grandfather,I cant prove it but we think they might have been from a German medal,and were split up between his buddies as they are just to small to be from any kind of rings from that period! Can anybody help me identify the remaining color tab and POSSIBLY that small cloth piece?????

?

Do you mean the pink shoulderboard? That is most likely PAK crew since it is Afrika related. The other board looks like greenish?- maybe Panzergrenadier (im not so skilled in ordinary militaria, im used to weirder stuff)
    It is difficult to know what items you are refeering to since there is no numbers on the individuals items. Next time please number your items to avoid misunderstandings.
    Buuuut i see a loose collartab for EM. Gefreiter armpatch, a cloth cockade and its eagle, most likely from a m43 cap. That is the only cloth items in your pics.