Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Holster Advice Appreciated :)

Article about: Hi all, I have recently picked up this holster and after attempts at researching what it could be for i am getting nowhere. I have a suspicion it may be of French origin and possible for pol

Default Holster Advice Appreciated :)

Hi all,

I have recently picked up this holster and after attempts at researching what it could be for i am getting nowhere. I have a suspicion it may be of French origin and possible for police, but as i'm not 100% i thought id ask the experts

Any advice/ideas appreciated.

Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Holster Advice Appreciated :)   Holster Advice Appreciated :)  

any markings Vicky?.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    any markings Vicky?.
    None! Really doesn't help matters. The only thing is the 18 stamped on it.

imo west german polizia.

I thought that for a while, but couldn't seem to find any the same. I keep thinking French or Italian. It certainly isn't a modern piece, nor do i think it dates from the second world war. Oh well, at least researching it is keeping me out of trouble

not from the war Vicky but several police forces has this style holster includingthe ities.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    not from the war Vicky but several police forces has this style holster includingthe ities.
    Hi harry, i didn't think it dated from the war. Cheers for the advice

After a few more hours of research, i found the holsters are for the MAB model D. Here is a link to the website:

Item:7731527 MAB MAB Model D 7.65 Cal. Nazi Marked with Holster For Sale at GunAuction.com