Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

I was given a Degea gas mask kit .

Article about: An older lady knew I was going to join the Navy 30+ years ago and thought I might have need of a gas mask She said one of her friends gave it to her. It is a complete DEGEA kit with an oval

HTC
    ?

Default I was given a Degea gas mask kit .

An older lady knew I was going to join the Navy 30+ years ago and thought I might have need of a gas mask She said one of her friends gave it to her. It is a complete DEGEA kit with an oval metal case, one attached cartridge and one unopened cartridge dated 11 Juni 1928, instructions and, spare lens set. The leather is stiff. It makes a great conversation piece though. I am new here so please be tolerant of my ignorance but, how does one get something like this valued? Is there a market for such an item? Thanks in advance.

?

What is is worth may be a difficult situation here as they are more of a real or reproduction source of info at this site. .But Showing pic's would be the first start. The second thing is to keep in mind that the used asbestos for filtering. So don't be huffing and puffing on it!
    Semper Fi
    Phil