Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

I started to collect ribbons, can you help me identify them

Article about: Hello, Last year I started to collect military ribbons. Manly because I'm interested in the stories behind them and the symbolism of the colors. But also because it's less expensive then med

?

Exclamation I started to collect ribbons, can you help me identify them

Hello,
    Last year I started to collect military ribbons. Manly because I'm interested in the stories behind them and the symbolism of the colors. But also because it's less expensive then medal collecting =D

Can you help me identify these ribbons.

The second and last one I already know: Uncro Croatie 1995 and French nurse 1917.

The first one seems to have the Belgian and French flag in it but I can't seem to find what it was awarded for.
    The third one I have no clue at all.

I don't know of it's any help but I found them in France and Belgium respectively.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I started to collect ribbons, can you help me identify them  

?

The only ribbons I know anything about are US. There may be some here that can help you.

First one looks to be a version of the 'Inter-Allied Victory Medal'.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Hunh pretty strange, Can't seem to find it. Some have a close resemblance tho. Thanks for that information!