Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I think its a sword

Article about: So this is what happened my wife and I took a long weekend away in the mountains. So on Saturday we decided to drive the back roads and look at the fall foliage. As we were driving along we

?

Default I think its a sword

So this is what happened my wife and I took a long weekend away in the mountains. So on Saturday we decided to drive the back roads and look at the fall foliage. As we were driving along we hit all the garage sale and antique shops we could find. Well we found one and the nice lady said she had a sword back at her house in the garage or at least She thinks it might be a sword . She had set up at a friend's house because it had more traffic. So she told me I trust you go down to my house knock on the door ask for her husband and he will get the sword. If he isn't there just go in the garage and grab it and bring it back. So off I went and found the house knocked on the door and I see a guy sitting inside so he waves me in . I tell him his wife sent me down for the sword and he said sure I'll meet you in the garage . the sword turned out to be a dress bayonet which I bought but my wife and I loved how trusting and friendly the people were
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I think its a sword   I think its a sword  

I think its a sword  

?

Nice story, Great Puma,AWESOME scenery. I miss that the most being out here in the desert!

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Phil I love this time of year we took the mustang it was a little cool but the scenery was worth it .

Nice 'sword' ! Looks like you had some great
    weather. ( It's starting to get chilly up here
    in the North Country ).........
    Regards,

Steve.

Awesome find, great story, nice pics. Appalachian Mountains, Virginia? Man, that pic makes me a little homesick...

A nice story and love the countryside pic. My wife is from Mass and always talks about the fall colours at this time of year.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

I'm in upstate New York we drove around the Adirondack mountains it was awesome .

Nice bayonet, beautiful trees!

MAP
    ?

surprised there are still color in the leaves up there (but it was 2 weeks ago). It's already changed further down south in NY.

Beautiful picture! Love the North East.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

It was funny lake placid was in peak foliage while lake George just south of it was just starting to change .
    Last edited by RH1941; 10-26-2015 at 06:53 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast