MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Just found this...

Article about: I just founed this a few hours ago in a barn. The barn used to belong to a German friend who passed away last week. Two of my coussins are clearing it out as he was a real hoarder, and the f

Default Just found this...

I just founed this a few hours ago in a barn. The barn used to belong to a German friend who passed away last week. Two of my coussins are clearing it out as he was a real hoarder, and the family asked them to clear the property of all the old stuff. I passed there today to see how they were doing, and had a quick look in a barn. I spotted some nice items (non military) that I took, and I spotted this DRGM headphone from Siemens & Halske. Okay, maybe not rare, and maybe not expensive but at least I saved it from being thrown out in the garbish. I go back this week to see what else is in there, and this headphone is going on ebay tonight and I will buy some flowers for our friend from the money.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Just found this...   Just found this...  

Just found this...