Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Latest finds from the local rubbish tip.

Article about: I had a visit from one of my neighbours just an hour ago, and he left me with a large cardboard box full of combat clothing and equipment which had been dumped at the council tip. Here follo

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    I notice the assault vest has his name and number on it!...
    An oversight on my part. I should have covered it up!

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    An oversight on my part. I should have covered it up!
    That's one view but he left it on there!! Which is what I meant by poor Pers Sec

I do know what you mean though. It's that different mind set again

Regards

Mark
    Last edited by Watchdog; 05-11-2016 at 12:55 PM. Reason: typo
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

""One mans garbage is another mans treasure""
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Latest finds  from the local rubbish tip.  

nice find.

Quote by TrondK View Post
    ""One mans garbage is another mans treasure""
    This is Exactly what it feels like.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Steve ,just to say many thanks for sending the osprey LBV vest and the other items of clothing my way
    Very good of you Latest finds  from the local rubbish tip.Latest finds  from the local rubbish tip.

Hi James, I'm getting too old to be crawling through the sand dunes at Ainsdale beach whilst wearing desert cammo. And the closest I ever got to the desert in my army career was when I queued up in the canteen for the sweet after the main course! On a serious note though, you are amassing a very important collection of post-war uniforms and equipment. So who better to give it all to?

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    Hi James, I'm getting too old to be crawling through the sand dunes at Ainsdale beach whilst wearing desert cammo. And the closest I ever got to the desert in my army career was when I queued up in the canteen for the sweet after the main course! On a serious note though, you are amassing a very important collection of post-war uniforms and equipment. So who better to give it all to?
    Good on ya Steve!....

Thanks again Steve for sending it my way much appreciated ,this is the most modern of the british kit i have up to now in the collection ,even better it was issued too
    Cheers ,James

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2