Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Long Lake Antique show

Article about: Went to an antique show today up in the Adirondack mountains . Most of the stuff is antique camping ,hunting and fishing along with camp furniture . I always find a few military items mixed

?

Default Long Lake Antique show

Went to an antique show today up in the Adirondack mountains . Most of the stuff is antique camping ,hunting and fishing along with camp furniture . I always find a few military items mixed in with the Adirondack items. The type G-1 jacket is from 1962 and the leather is still in great shape. The lighter is from the USS Narwhal (SSN -671) launched 9-9-67. The other items were also great little finds. Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Long Lake Antique show   Long Lake Antique show  

Long Lake Antique show   Long Lake Antique show  

Beautiful Jacket.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Thanks Steve. The jacket was made in 1962 . This maker only made jackets from 1961 -1964.

MAP
    ?

And just my size. Will fit me perfectly

Nice stuff

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Michael it only cost me $5.00.

MAP
    ?

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    Michael it only cost me $5.00.
    I'll triple your money!

But seriously great score!

I drive through Warrensburg each summer to drop my boys off at summer camp near North River and my nephew works in Speculator. Beautiful area. Love going up there each year!

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Very cool where you from . When I was younger I spent a few pay checks at the ashes bar and hotel in warrensburg. Gary

MAP
    ?

I'm a down stater near NYC but spent part of my summers as a kid at Northern Frontier camp where I now send my own boys. Always stop at Jacobs and Toney's in Warrensburg for their huge heros (hoggies/subs, etc for the rest of you ).

?

Yes I stop there for the town wide garage Säle

MAP
    ?

yes.....almost bought a hand made gun cabinet this summer during the town wide sale but then realized I didn't have room in my car and was 5 hours from home :-)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast