Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

More WWII Collectibles

Article about: Here are some more WWII items I have found. 1. Pair of New old stock folding flying goggles/sun classes witn case. I believbe these were used by US air force cadets in training as they fit i

dejacque
    ?

Default More WWII Collectibles

Here are some more WWII items I have found.
    1. Pair of New old stock folding flying goggles/sun classes witn case. I believbe these were used by US air force cadets in training as they fit in to small plastic case. The plastic sun shade folds around the sides. Made of Plastic, leather, fabric and artificial fur around the bottom.

2. Pieces of Remagen Bridge pavement,& foundation stone (I borrowed) when I was there in 1980, physically removing them myself. I figured we paid for the bridge once, and why should I buy a little piece from the gift shop there.

3. Another view of the Remagen pavement and a spanner wrench that I found when I went down to the edge of the Rhine to explore. I was told that the spanner was used on Germans tanks. It has some numbers cast into it and still has some of the German color green paint still on it. It would be nice to get a confirmationon this spanner, which is 18 inches long. Has anyone seen one of these?
    Thanks,
    Kent
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture More WWII Collectibles   More WWII Collectibles  

More WWII Collectibles   More WWII Collectibles  

Default Re: More WWII Collectibles

Nice bits mate , i think i would have snuck a bit of the Remagen stone as well mate , cheers Raymond